I need your help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My deepest sympathy to you. At this time words seem so inadequate in expressing the sorrow. You will be with us in our prayers and we will think of you in this difficult time. Please take comfort in knowing that many of us are mourning with you.

mike

IT is over, she passed at 1:23 pm today. We have donated all her tissues and organs except for what she didn't want. Thank you all for your support.

Olaf,

What can be said? I can't think of a single thing that will take away the pain or the hurt you are most likely feeling right now. Or you could be like me, and bury it so deep that it takes months to finally come completely out. Our thoughts and prayers are with you now and in the future as well. If there's anything else we can do, let us know.

So sorry Olaf. I know her loss is probably the worst thing in the world for you. You have our support if needed. Hang in there.

I am sorry. At least you know you got a wonderful angel watching over you.

It will take time, Olaf, but I am sure she would want you to live your life completely...

God bless you guys, because in all truth, she's crying for you... your still on earth and she's in the most wonderful of places.

Pray... speak with her often.

Olaf may your fond memories comfort you and the family. It's so sad that things like this happen, especially this time of the year. I hope there is some way you and the family can make peace with this tragedy over time...

It is very sad to lose someone so young, in the prime of their life. I don't know the circumstances that caused the driver to hit your girlfriend, but I see charges may be brought against him. It is a reminder we should give all of our attention to driving a vehicle. Potentially, two lives have now been ruined, since this man is now possibly facing time in prison. This will have an enduring impact on all the lives of the people close to them.

This story was a reminder to me as well. I had planned to begin a trip to Kentucky this morning, but I was so tired yesterday and had so much to do, I would have hit the road at total exhaustion. I'm delaying my drive until tomorrow to allow some rest.

God bless you Olaf.

Olaf,

I am very sorry to hear of her passing. As many noted, you have to believe there is a reason or a better place for her.

Losing anyone is never easy, there is nothing anyone can say to make it better or allow the pain to go away. Only time will help.

Donating her organs was a very commendable thing to do. You can rest comfortable that you and her family will help others survive or have a better life. Under the circumstances, you really could not ask for anything more.

I know it will not be easy. But please try to have a decent Holiday season with those that are around you and supporting you.

Best of luck to you....

Olaf,

The best thing you can do for yourself now is to sit in a room and cry. Cry like a baby. Cry loud, cry hard. Cry untill you can't make another tear, then cry some more. Let it out. There is no shame in crying and as far as I am concerned, there is nothing more human then crying.

Cry, cry, cry. It will help you let it out of your system.

Tom

edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Olaf I am sorry for your loss, hopefully you will find it in your heart to forgive this man. I am not sure of the circumstances but if he is not being charged than perhaps the police feel it was an accident. Although sometimes it is not what we want to hear - sometime these things are true accidents. By him trying to contact you shows he is probably very sorry as almost anyone would be... god bless

Joseymack

edited

Last edited by a moderator:
But also remember that there will never be anything that the person can do to get this off of his conscience. Accident or not, it's gotta be a heavy burden to know that you took someone's life.

Latest posts