How low is gas by you?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Levin

Reaction score
Gas Station in Northern NJ just dropped to $2.459 a gallon! (I can't believe I'm excited over this) I also heard rumors that there's a Costco that was selling gas for 1.879 a gallon, don't know if there's much truth to it though.

$2.31 is the lowest i've seen in Dover, Delaware.

WaWa on Route 8..

troy

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it for $2.35 here in Norfolk, VA this morning on the way to work. The price has been dropping over the last couple of weeks.

This proves that our capitalist, free-market economy works. More refineries coming back on line (=more supply), and demand has dropped with the end of the heavy travel summer season.

More supply + less demand=lower prices. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
$2.69

We usually have some of the lowest gas prices in the country, now it seems like they're some of the highest.

By me on Long Island 259 reg , 279 prem.

Todd Z

2.71 in Orange Park (Jacksonville) FL ...

My wife saw a national article yesterday that predicted that it would be down to $2.00 / gallon within the next two weeks. If so, the gas companies will have succeeded in their mission (making everyone think that $2 / gallon is acceptable).

I read in the Money section of today’s USA Today, that BP posted an unbelievable profit for this past quarter, mostly due to the difference in gas prices and their hurricane related losses being less than "expected". IMHO, the government should use the price gouging laws to force them to lower prices in order to "give back" what they should not have taken to begin with.