How low is gas by you?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JaxMan

the government should use the price gouging laws to force them to lower prices in order to "give back" what they should not have taken to begin with.

Father Bush and his friends would lose too much money .... So forget about that idea Jax;)

Low man, real low. I've never seen such a bunch of low down prices.

Next years average is 2.67

Man I'd rather have expensive Ketchup than expensive oil. People don't suffer and die for ketchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
$2.049 at the Wal-Mart near my house ($2.019 with the 3 cent discount for using the Wal-Mart card). What's weird is Diesel is over $3.00 a gallon. The truckers are going to riot over this eventually.

Down here in the caribbean it sucks :angry: . it's been climbing for the last five years and never once dropped. it is now EC$10.95 or USD$4.03. Can u believe that? so when you guys complian just remember :D

$2.25 at the Wawa North of Richmond, VA. Felt like I was driving off without paying after paying $3+ for the past 2 months.

NEVER thought I'd be happy about paying $2.25 for a gallon of gas.....

Here in Waco, TX it was $2.47 for Exxon regular 87 octane today.

One of the regular stock market guru's on this morning's Today show said gasoline will go down to around $2.30 per gallon within a month, but natural gas will be going through the roof. That will contribute to price rises in the cost of electricity where they use gas to gnerate electic power.... like here in Texas. :wacko:

...Rich