how far is your commute ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss the thump thump of hitting the expansion joints on the concrete, unless they have since paved over with asphalt.

Don't miss 25a. , Southern State, Sunrise Highway, Cross Island, Belt Parkway, crossing any of the bridges or going through the tunnels....you get the picture.

I do miss good bagels, pizza and my NY Giants and Rangers, however.

"Don't miss 25a. , Southern State, Sunrise Highway, Cross Island, Belt Parkway, crossing any of the bridges or going through the tunnels....you get the picture. "

they all suck :cry: last time i was on 112, they were doing construction to widen it.

it's getting harder to find good pizza and italian food. bagels are still good, but dunkin donuts does a good job with them as well.

rangers :throwup:

Well, about 40 miles to Ft. Lauderdale, then about 1200 miles to Detroit... Taking on the average of 7 hours or so.

"Wow, that's some well-behaved traffic. Look at all the spacing between cars. That's drivers'-ed like following distance!"

very deceiving, traffic was rolling at 5mph. the usual is like the indy500 when it breaks.:driving:

~10miles. 15 minutes (if I don't have to drop the kids off at daycare) to work, 15-30 minutes on the way home. Same roads both ways, more traffic on the way home though.

Currently 20 miles on side streets and takes about 30-35 minutes from Frisco to North Dallas.

When I lived in Southern California:

1994 - Lake Elsinore to Anaheim, 42 miles - 40 minutes.

2004 (when I left) - Elsinore to Anaheim, 42 miles - minimum one hour and 40 minutes.

I am so glad to be out of that mess.

Chris

Farthest I have to commute to work (restaurant) is 13 blocks. Takes about 4 or 5 minutes, I guess. I have rental properties down the block, 5 blocks away, and 13 blocks away.

Latest posts