Help ILL Gun Owners........Make a call

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary, Frank or frank is absolutely right. You should not have said that every election is rigged in Cook Co. At most 90% are which does not qualify as "every" Gary please get your facts straight before posting.

Frank or frank should not is contracted as "shouldn't" not "shouldnt". The " ' " is just left of the enter key. Try it some time. Being "left" of something should be familiar to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
done, but doesnt matter much thou, if richard daley and his machine want it it will happen and not to go off thread but i will, some one look up where obama got his political start hmm?

I saw that there were 21 replies to this, and thought, thats great, some people did this.

I should have known it would turn to shit.

The best part is...certain folks read(?) this and think that I said

every election is rigged in Cook Co

The original QUOTE said:

this poll is probably rigged

And nothing was said in the QUOTE or my original post about ANY ELECTION being RIGGED! but still I get quoted as saying the Chicago elections are rigged! Kind of makes you wonder why they keep going on & on about something that is only in their heads.....like they're worried that people will think it's true??

And Mike C keeps stating the untruth multiple times. No wonder things get so messed up.....when adults can't even read something and get a clear though! Like I said:

Most 3rd graders would have no problem understanding that QUOTE!!

Mike -

:
please get your facts straight before posting

Regal One '05 STA your point just keeps getting proven again and again but some folks light bulb stays unlit!

:wacko::blink::angry::(:huh::wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
WARNING TO EVERYONE:

If I continue to see this kind of behavior on the site especially in off topic threads i will be forced to remove the political category ( WHICH YOU ALL ASKED FOR) and not allow any kind of these posts on here...

Please don't ruin it for everyone !!!

Todd Z