got two new cars...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
Got His 'n Hers Kia Souls. My oldest son is now the driver of my beloved '04 Sport Trac. I hope he loves it like I do!...here's a picture of my new ride!

[Broken External Image]:

Do da dippity. The hamster thing worked.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfJnqbudMzs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfJnqbudMzs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Congrats Bart and thanks for everything you have done..

Todd Z

...a car sold by rap-blaring hamsters appealed to you? The only thing the commercials really show about the car is that the speakers change colors.

I'm mystified. I guess these marketers really do know their stuff.

I guess it's better than a Cube?

"...a car sold by rap-blaring hamsters appealed to you?"

do you really think he purchased the vehicles based on that commercial?

highly doubt it.

btw: very good commercial

The commercial is a large part of disseminating the car's existence. It is faster than waiting for people to see it in person, or in product placement.

I know people who refuse to eat at quiznos still due to their "talking rat" commercials of yesteryear. Commercials give us product perception, and as is the MyST cliche, "Perception is Power".

"btw: very good commercial"...So Gary S, I take it you don't have a Soul? So then, how is your wheel? Tired of running in place?

"I take it you don't have a Soul? So then, how is your wheel? Tired of running in place?"

no don't have a soul.

my wheels are fine.

they are not tired at all.

critique something you don't know :sad: