Got my new Addco rear sway bar today!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Rampino

Reaction score
Got my new Addco rear sway bar today. Looks kind of strange sitting under the Christmas tree, but it's a Christmas gift from my wife so I'll have to wait. In the meantime, it makes a pretty good bicep curling bar. LOL

Joe- Enjoy your "new" Trac, after you've installed it. The best suspension upgrade after shocks, hands down.

Real surprised it wasn't changed earlier, looking at all the mods you've already done. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S- Real surprised it wasn't changed earlier, looking at all the mods you've already done.

I don't know either. I think replacing the shocks was such a huge improvement, that I just kept the swaybar as a "back-burner" addition. I'm really looking forward to the handling improvement. I take this back country road all the time where my daughter has her horseback riding lessons. Lots of nice twisties along the way. Should be a good test.

Cool !!!!!!

Just check the bolt fitment in the rear brackets, some times you may have to drill the holes slightly larger....

The ones on the bar are tight, but they do fit...

Todd Z