Getting Married Tomorrow!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
I can't wait! We ended up picking a small, old, non-denominational chapel and having our reception at a massive reception hall. Our wedding is 50s themed and our reception is fall themed!

I can't believe she lived just a couple miles up the road from me and we never crossed paths. We actually met on eHarmony. Neither of us were into the bar thing and we took a chance (on sale lol) to meet people in a completely different way. Who would have known that that one click of the mouse would eventually lead me to the largest step I've taken in my life.

I'm so excited to have found the woman of my dreams and tomorrow, in front of our families, be married!

Sadly, my 08 STA will not be in the wedding or near us for any part of it! It will be in our hearts though! (now it's a sport trac related post!)

Who would have known that that one click of the mouse would eventually lead me to the largest step I've taken in my life.

I met my wife playing a video game on the computer. The night I played against her I had that deep down feeling that she was the one for me. After I met her face to face, I knew she was the one for me.

Concratulations!!!

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS MAN !! enjoy it, Don't worry about things , ENJOY THE DAY !!!!

It was the best thing I have done ( well maybe next to owing this website) LOL

I could not ask for any one better then Rachel !!!!!

Congrats again !!!!

Todd Z

I'm sorry to hear tha.. I mean congratulations!:D

My wife and I grew up not 5 miles apart, but didn't meet until we ran into each other at a church 45 miles away! She used to ask me why we didn't run into each other when we were younger. I told her her Dad would probably have objected to me taking her out when I was 20 and she was 12! He didn't seem to mind as much when she was 27!

Congratulations! A lot of people (me included) joke about marriage, the ball and chain, etc, but it is one of the best things to happen in my life. I hope you enjoy every moment!

My wife was the best friend of another girl I was dating... They are not friends anymore... :)

Congrats man! My only advice - If the wife aint happy, no ones happy!

It may be the biggest step in your life, but it will also be the funnest!

I met my future wife at my previous occupation. She had me fired the same day I started! She was a co-owner in the company I was working for, and one of the managers hired me without authorization from the sisters. She walked into the lab and saw some strange guy working there, so was called into the presidents office, thanked for working, we will call you.

Who would have known several years later we would be married, with children, happily! oh, I was called back several days later to continue working in the lab.

Health, love and wealth, and the time to enjoy them... Best wishes. Maybe I'll try that e-harmony thing. Congrats, and don't forget-have fun tomorrow..:D

Hope you can handle all three of the rings, The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffeRING. :D:D I'm just kidding. Congrats and may your marriage stay strong and happy for the rest of your lives.

Best wishes to the two of you for a long happy life together. :D

I met my husband 6 years ago on a dating site. I wasn't much into the bar scene either. It's been the best 6 years of my life. He is by far my best friend in the whole world and we've been married for almost 3 years. I wouldn't change a thing.

(It turns out that we actually were in the same place at the same time a lot though - when fishing. He fished the south jetty at Sebastian Inlet on some of the same nights I fished the north jetty...) :wub:

264275ae2471a082b90022d4c4bf7022.jpg

Congratulations!!! May you have a memorable day and a happy, long lasting marriage...

Been with my GF for over 8 yrs. and still not married :huh:

Maybe next year (said the same thing last year :)).

Latest posts