Getting Married Tomorrow!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats psycareyo! Hope the wedding goes smoothly.

I met my husband 6 years ago on a dating site. I wasn't much into the bar scene either

Maybe its just my opinion, but the bar scene is NOT a good place to be looking for Mr. or Ms. Right. If the bars scene where you guys are from is anything like the bar scene here in London, its filled with losers and sluts. I went and had my fun during university, but quickly realized soon after that I don't want anything to do with the patrons of those establishments.

Again, Congrats Carey - you no longer have to worry about that ^ kind of crap!

ST

Carey, Congratulations. After 20 years I wouldn't change a thing. Hope you day is fun and beautiful and may many years of happiness be in your future. If anyone tells you that rain on your wedding day is good luck, believe them. Oh yeah, whats her name? Does she get to drive the adrenalin? We want pictures!! :cool:

Great news, Carey! Best wishes for a happy life.

My wife and I met at a Divorce Adjustment Workshop at a church, each of us recently divorced. We were both scared, hurt and basically lost. We dated for 3 years (due to the scared factor) and got married. Best thing I've done was going to that class. I'm glad the eHarmony thing worked out for you so well.

Remember: Happy wife, happy life.

[Broken External Image]:

SO everything went perfectly!

What an awesome day. I almost lost it when I saw her walking toward me down the isle. Also...when we did our vows...oh and when we lit the unity candle...and during our limo ride to the reception hall....and during every single dance we did lol. Somehow I didn't cry. I knew onces I started I would probably not be able to stop.

I can't wait until this weekend! We decided to take the end of the month off to go to Boston.

On a side note: she drives my STA whenever she needs the truck. Other than that, I can't usually peel her away from her Impreza WRX. For good reason! It's awesome!

I almost lost it when I saw her walking toward me down the isle.

I know the feeling. That was the most emotional part of our wedding. Don't get me wrong, the vows were emotional, but watching her walk down the isle did it for me.

Tom

Glad everything went as planned, however your Man Card may be suspended for public displays of emotion, be warned...:)

Heh. If you don't get emotional at your own wedding, there is something wrong with you or your reasons for getting married!

I'm so happy! I'm about to explode with happiness. I've never felt this way before. Not even when I took delivery of my STA!

Latest posts