gay marriage

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Barber

Reaction score
Well in my state it has become the real deal, today.

I got no bitch about it, has no effect on me, except I find it somwhat discussting to see two guys exchange vows, than kiss each other, on the nightly news.

What do you meanit doesn't affect you?

Even my "married or domestic partner" class of health insurance has gone up since it was "married" only. Insurance now has to cover a lot more people, many of them live an, shall we say, abnormally unhealthy lifestyle.

I dont remember where I read the article. There was a study with stats. That gay and lesbian couples split more often than hetro's by percentage. The most common reason is, one or the other will, sooner or later look for another sex partner. Also for the couple that this happens to, that stay together. Have alot of physical abuse and knock down drag out fights. The fights included the lesbians.

Bill, Iam not trying to get religous. Can you name one major religion on this earth, that says homosexuality is normal. Reason I ask is no matter what you call God. It is all those beliefs that have set the moral codes of all of society.

Wonder what's next....... A cowboy is in love with his horse so in Kalifornia, they will be able to get married and then the vet bills will fall under "domestic partner's" health insurance???

Gary G:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think that this "union" does affect you (us) no matter if you are gay or not.

Lets just look at it from the health insurance aspect...

Now that they are a legal couple, they are eligible for insurance as a family. If they have surgery or are seriously injured, they will pay their deductible just like you and I. However,,, your deductible will be going to paying the doctor bill. Which,,, in the past was not an option as they were not a legal family...

So yes,,,, this does affect you even if you do not look at the 'gay' aspect of it.

the wang is hugified not by the... sorry everytime i hear the word wang i think of the ladies man

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding insurance, unhealthy lifestyle, etc, my experience is that most gay/lesbian couples are more fit and health concious than the average "normal" couples I know. As for insurance going up because now more people are being covered, I don't see that as a big deal. More and more progressive companies already supported "domestic partnership" as the same as married anyway.

Are two homosexual people considered less of a person because of thier sexual orientation? Personally, I see homosexuality as a vile disgusting act. But what two law abiding citizans do behind closed doors is none of my business unless they make it my buisiness.

Homosexual people are no more likely to be a pedophile than someone that is straight and in some studies less likely to do it.

Homosexual people are working members of our society.

Homosexual people are human beings with feelings.

A homosexual person could be your best friend.

A homosexual person is like you and I.

If a church wants to accept a homosexual person, that is between them and God. If a government chooses to accept homosexuals, that is between the government and the constitution. If anyone that thinks thier government will bring them eternal salvation, they havent been reading the bible enough.

Tom

:eek:FastEddie said:
Bill, Iam not trying to get religous. Can you name one major religion on this earth, that says homosexuality is normal. Reason I ask is no matter what you call God. It is all those beliefs that have set the moral codes of all of society.

So without religion, without a God, there is no moral code?

I'm a Christian and even I don't believe that.

Furthermore there have been countless immoral acts commited in the name of God.

FastEddie also said:
I just had another thought. Who likes feces on there wang..raise your hand...

Was that comment inspired by your God-given moral code, or did the "devil make you say it?"

When it comes to sex, there is really no normal. Like oral sex? There are those that could use the Bible to show you it is immoral and sodomy, same with contraception, masturbation, etc, etc...

We've got some significant hypocrisy in this country when in comes to sexual norms/taboos.

TJR

Damn, Caymen, I thought we had a moment outside the hotel.;)

LOL

Dingo - I guess that's better than a moment inside the hotel . . .:lol::lol:

If a moment happens outside of a hotel and nobody sees it happen, did the moment not happen?

Tom