gas prices

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phil: can you be any ruder? You are trying to prove a point based on math that is flawed. Sure there are 4.546 litres in an UK gallon, but US/gallon prices are based on US gallons. So how about YOU look it up!

there are 5 litres in a gallon, so 1.78 multilpied by 5 is 8.90. not 6.76!!!!!!!!!

how says americans are thick?

You'd think that someone who lives in England would have picked up some of the Queeen's English and learn proper grammar and punctuation. Math would help too. :p

Oh, here I go , on my forte' (n.,) !

I believe there are only two "e's" in the word/phrase "Queen's English",

(With Respect, NelsonOKC), not three, as you had previously spelled.

Secondly, to phil o'mahony,

We may not have a bloody lock on all of the math and such, that is needed to be taken into account for all of the shifts, in currency, and such for the supposed shift to the bloody

"Euro", and such, lad, but we 'ave done mighty well for the last 230 years, of 'gettin'

by on our "Dime Math" (the difference between the metric system and our system of

American Measurements of 1-10, just, fine) Right!, Eh!

I believe that is why we 'ave broke from "Mother England" in the first place, Right?

Yet?Yet? Our Democratic Government might not be the bloody well best on the face of this

God's Green Earth, but it beats the 'ell out of an "Imperialist Monarchie's" rule,

most any bloody day, Right?Right?

And 'ow is that Prince William doin', now, rightaway?

And Prince Charles, and his American Equivalent of Monica Lewinsky, Camilla Bowles,

'Ow ar thy fairin'?

Sorry to hear 'bout Tony Blair, 'eh's not got the mettle to stand up to the bloody goin's

on of everyday life, eh? But we've bailed you and the French out, before, I'm sure we'll

do it all again, as we know what true freedom and Democracy tastes like, in America!

We'll be here for you all, as in years and generations past!:wub::D