gas prices

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ottis Pyron

Reaction score
Paid 2.29 a gallon today..its been awhile since ive seen that price...yea..didnt hurt quite as bad filling the 07 up for a change..lol

Yeah, with the price of gasoline headed the way it is, I've decided to hold onto my ST awhile longer. Had been thinking of trading for an import sedan and an old beater truck.

On my way back from Table Rock lake area today I filled up @ $1.87 at a CONOCO. First time I ever smiled filling my tank!

Should have specified that Table Rock Lake is in Missouri

Last edited by a moderator:
Lowest I have paid lately is 219. Strange how we all get excited when it is still higher than it probably should be huh???

But,,, I was glad to be below that 270 range..

I have heard on the radio latley, that several economist are predicting, prices to fall below $2, by thankgiving....

The cheapest we've seen it here in the Sacramento, Ca. area is $2.63. It's really bizar when I think that $2.75 at Chevron is worth buying.

Also, I was watching Montel Williams Show and he had on a lady running for Attorney General in the state of New York, and she said that the was going to investigate the big oil companies; that is nothing new, but what was news to me was that they mentioned something called Zone Pricing where two or more major gas stations at the same intersection will have the same price which is totally wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filled up today, here in Hohenwald, TN. (38462).

* 18.227 Gallons:

* $2.35/9 @ Gallon ($43.00 Total Cost to Fill, Yes, I know I stopped at $43, exactly, but do

the math):

* 417.5 Miles Driven =

* 22.9 Miles Per Gallon (@ 80% Highway/20% City Driving).

Or, to look at it another way, I drove 2,204,400 feet on 18.227 gallons of gas!!!

All right, math majors, how did I come up with that one? (Trick Question)!:D:rolleyes:;)

I piad 2.10 two days ago at a WaWa in Virginia Beach. I was hoping no one said anything. Didn't want to Jinx a good thing.

Dave, I'm jealous. I live just a bit south of you in northwest arkansas, and our prices are still around $2.39.