Gas Prices

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan gelb

Reaction score
Well as we all know gas has gone up yet again , was wondering what everyone is paying across the land , i gassed up thismorning 2.62 for regular luckly it was company van so the St hasnt been out the garage in 2 weeks now and the wife drives my ranger to work.

Has anyone noticed truckers protesting the price of Diesel i saw some here in miami during the week driving slow and honking horn and had signs on trck i think it said MESSA or something close to that effect.

regular is 2.58-2.68 and premium is 2.76-3.25 this is NY City and Long Island

Todd Z

I paided $2.23 at a Bradley station in Las Cruces NM. Along the interstates it's $2.69 from the major's. Boy they seem to enjoy hosing the travelers. :(

If you want to check local area gas prices, use:

phoenixgasprices.com.... substitute the name of your city in place of the example. You'll get a comprehensive listing of cheapest and most expensive in that area.

GasBuddy.com is the main page that has a clickable map for all states/provences in the US/Canada.

The prices I've seen are all around $2.479/gal in OKC. I'm hoping the base is cheaper, since I am heading there in a few minutes to gas up, and run some errands. :D

Regular here has gone from $2.21 to $2.35 in one week. Premium (93) went from $2.35 to $2.57 in the same week. I just put $20 worth of 93 in the L, which came to all of 7.78 gallons. :blink:

I bought gas last Monday for 2.29 per gallon, and this weekend it's up to 2.38 and even 2.49 at some stations around the Waco, TX area.

...Rich

I still pay $1.55 for E-85. Truck has MORE power, NO emissions and it is cheap! Get a tad bit less mpg, but who cares I get over 550 miles for the $57 someone has to pay on regular. I bring a few x-tra cans and get over 40 gals for $62. That lasts me almost three weeks if I don't pull the boat too far on a trip or get stuck in traffic with the air on. I have to drive an hour round trip to get this, but who cares it's over a dollar less in savings.

Some people told me on here a few months ago I was stupid for running e-85, well I guess I'm no so dumb after all. :rolleyes:

Ck out the following web sites.

www.e85.com

www.uticaenergy.com (for North East WI residents)

I wrote e-mails to our local paper and to the Clean Cities organization today to check into the reason why our two E-85 stations are not passing the Federal and State tax incentives they receive on to the consumers. Hopefully, our E-85 prices will fall as a result, because right now, they sell gasoline and E-85 for exactly the same price. :angry: