fuel price in your aera

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once they figure out the refineries and pipelines in LA are not severely damaged, and once we get past Labor Day weekend, things should settle down. The key now is not to panic and rush to the station and buy fuel.

$2.69 here in Central Missouri.

Interesting, the range between low and high prices has widened in Missouri from a low of $2.35 to a high of $2.79.

Check out this link

$3.25 last night for Premium (91oct) in Del Mar, Ca. going to check out Poway today, usually arount 20-26 pennies cheaper.

Y'know, seriously, this isnt even funny. Until all of us seriously stand up and carpool or public transit or something, its not gonna end and being as selfish as we are, I dont see it happening..

just got back, Poway, ca. 3.01 for prm. 91

Last edited by a moderator:
on the way home from school.. it was 2.55

on the way TO staples.. it was 2.69

on the way HOME from staples (about 20 minutes).. it was 2.84

North Central, CT

I dont think they can change it during the working day:blink: I thought whatever they set it at in the morning is the price it is left at until the day is over, after midnight. Maybe I am wrong.

Not here, FMarano. Many stations here have gone to electronic signs that can be changed remotely from inside the building. The Albertson's fuel station a block from my office sometimes changes prices 2-3 times a day.

$2.85 for 87 Octane at Chevron, L.A. area. On the plus side, I averaged above 19 mpg since last fill-up. Mostly highway driving but with AC on.

Yesterday was $2.60/gal. Today, several dozen stations are now $3.02. :blink: I suspect the rest will follow suit... Toledo, OH

re: fuel price in your aera by Gavin ,8/30/2005 14:32 CT

$2.69 here in Central Missouri.

Interesting, the range between low and high prices has widened in Missouri from a low of $2.35 to a high of $2.79.

Check out this link

http://www.missourigasprices.com/

Interesting, now the spread is $2.31 to $2.87! That is a 56-cent difference in Missouri!

The gasbuddy.com sites are not current, since the prices have become so volatile. The www.oklahomacitygasprices.com web site is part of that group, and isn't even close to being right.

KICK THE TREE HUGGERS OUT AND OPEN UP THE ALASKAN OIL FIELDS!!!!!!! LESSEN OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL!!!!!! THIS IS BULL!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Latest posts