fuel price in your aera

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $2.43 yesterday at Sam's Club in Memphis. I waited behind 12 other cars to do it, though, and we were starting to get the remnants of Katrina just then. I'm sure people were stocking up on white goods too. Looks like the high around here is $2.69.

Rumor had it the price was supposed to jump in some areas as much as $0.20 a gallon today. Not sure if that's true, though.

3Gas stations on the coreners, intersection of Volvo and Kempsville roads in Chesapeake, VA

Citgo-$2.52

Shell-$2.53

LUKOIL- $2.60 (getting a drop off from the tanker when I drove by)

And on top of all of it.

It really does not matter. We need fuel, were going to buy fuel. Granted, locally we may buy it as affordable as we can. But in the big picture it would not matter if it was $5.00 a gallon, (which it is in many countries).

We would still buy it...

prem $2.87- $3.07

Reg $2.67- $2.87

Long Island NY

Had a guy at work tell me that it got up to $3/gal in a town 15 miles east of me. Never thought I'd say it but I may consider buying a diesel.

The closest place to me that sales E85 is about 10 miles from my house. I can save $10 on a full tank if I want to make the drive (out of the way of my normal driving pattern). I'm still debating if I'm desperate enough yet.:rolleyes: -Heather