FS: Gray High-Series Center Console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Stewart

Reaction score
As ad says, HS console for sale. I purchased from another member for my 05 ST, but decided I want to do some other mods to the interior so am putting this one up for sale. Pics are in my library. Very good condition, I did put one small hole in the driver's side to run a remote bass switch, but it's not visible since it's below the seat line when installed. I'm thinking two benjamins sounds fair plus shipping once you provide me your zip code. Price includes the new mounting bracket that I purchased from Ford, and a wiring harness from an Explorer. I never hooked up the wiring harness so I'm assuming the rear controls will work when the harness is hooked up. I have a few more pics if you need to see more of it, let me know and I'll email them. Below are a couple of pics.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was checking out the Project on this and if you have all three parts (mounting bracket, wiring harness, and air duct) I will be willing to get pretty close to your asking price. I will email you my offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts