Friends truck that my painter is finshing up.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really impressed. I normally don't like the "real flame" style paint jobs, as they usually are over done and look too stressed...but this looks just about right. I like how there are designs sprayed into the flames. Looks real nice...can't wait to see what they come up for you.

Gotta love sponsors.

Really? Ouch....

He's definatly getting his money's worth, that's for sure...We'll probably see it on the cover of some mags in the coming months.

Fast, that is his Buddy's truck..

23, Serious question.

is this going to be a trailer queen, or driven some times??...

Only reason I ask is I know a lot of people with cars 100% show, and some of them don't even have oil or antifreeze in the motor, yet alone pistons.. Truly a trailer queen...:)

The work is fantastic, I am sure your ST will be just as wild and awesome looking..

Todd Z

That guy needs to clean his spray guns, just look how he got all that left over yeller' paint on that shiny red paint. :wacko:

I don't paint and even I know ya gotta clean your equipment.

Geez, I guess it's true. Quality work and attention to detail is hard to find... :rolleyes:

KatManT

23ballistic:

You going to bring your truck over to Greenville, MS for Showfest in May? I was there last year and we are going again this year.

We were talking about going to Greenville, but there's a show the same weekend in TX called Meltdown and the people who run have my truck on all the shirts this year. So I almost feel bad if I miss it. But we may be there anyways;)

well it be cool to look at ur truck in person in Greenville, but if not im sure me and my friends are going to heat wave this year, so im sure ill catch u there.

A little "Fire" goes a long way, but that is just way too much painted fire on one vehicle for my taste, but the guy who paints the fire is very good.

...Rich

Latest posts