Friends truck that my painter is finshing up.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23Ballistic randyvanaken

Reaction score
Truck is going to be full custom show, I cant wait til he starts the outside of the truck.

Bottom of the cab

[Broken External Image]:

Engine airbrush work

[Broken External Image]:

Frame airbrush work[Broken External Image]:

rear end cover

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the way he integrated the faces and the two girls in the flames. I didn't see the girls on the cab until I looked a second time.

grump

Mine is coming along nicely, we built a custom tubular frame from cab back. Right now we're shaving the firewall, tubbing the front fenders, shaving roof lines and sanding. Starting on paint in about 3 weeks should be done by April with the paint and the V8.

No it will be seen, full custom show vehicles are usually lifted in air for display.

You guys should see it. You think those pieces are extreme he 's even painted the calipers and small pieces. What is not painted is chrome plated or polished aluminum. I cant wait for him to start on my paint he says he going to go wild. Should have some real fire in it also but in Blue to go along with graphics.

calipers & spindles [Broken External Image]:

moto fender he painted also [Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
That transmission is amazing that he can get the flames to look that way around all those curves and bends and holes and everything else that would make that an impossible paint job for even single color.

Latest posts