Found a Orange ST..Tell me what you know

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsha Walker

Reaction score
Hi All,

Found a Orange, low mile ST....tell me what you know about them.....How did they come, what options? Its the Adrenalin package correct?? Did all come with chrome side bars?? Tell me Tell me.....might just trade mine in. Thanks

We have an Adrenaline and if it has that name on the tailgate and the headrests than it is one. They do have the chorme side bars and the paint goes all the way down instead of having the grey on the bottom, but the reason we bought ours was because of the 6 cd changer, 8 speakers + an 8" subwoofer and 510 watts of power, sounds GREAT.

No regrets.

Orange was just another color for 04. It was not avaible for the XLS, but all other trim levels (XLT, XLTL, Adrenalin). The Adrenalin package is correct, which includes the chrome side steps. The XLT/L did not come with the chrome bars. There really isn't anything "special" about them option or package wise, it's 'just' a limited run color.

There really isn't anything "special" about them option or package wise, it's 'just' a limited run color.

But put that Orange one in with 50 other trucks and IT will win any show hands down....:p