Failed inspection!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall you posted a message about being upsey the Yankee's lost to the tribe. I was pretty happy about it.

Baseball is the only sport I will watch...unless you consider all other types of racing sports too.

Tom

I wasn't upset by any Yankee loss....

I did post something to Adam a while back about something with baseball, Maybe that was it...

I do wish the NY teams could Win all the time, I am sure most feel that away about the teems they like or have for their state. SO I do like it when NY wins, I just don't follow it.

Auto racing is not a sport to me, it is more like an event, or challange.....

Todd Z

I did post something to Adam a while back about something with baseball, Maybe that was it...

Just some love between Mets and Phils fans, Tom. The short, as I recall, was that I was not vocal enough prior to Phils making the playoffs. And, if I was in Todd's position, and a Muts fan started gloating, I'd hit him with the imaginary snow chains too. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding PDF...

I like Adobe PDF for no other reason than it is easier to DOWNLOAD the projects for offline use, and easier to print and get usable printouts in the process. Printing HTML pages makes for "hit or miss" hardcopy outputs as it leaves too much to chance and at the mercy of browser dependencies, etc.

TJR

Adam,

You never did hit me with that intake, what happened, Got scared ??? LOL

Todd Z

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was a good meet....... We all had fun !!

Todd Z

:wacko::wacko:

Just got home and saw all this mess.

The reason why we use adobe and the reason it is the standard for forms are many...

1)It's free for everyone

2)It is compatible with most computers

3)It is easy to use and publish documents. One file instead of many and there is no code needed.

4)Adobe documents are not easily changed by others

5)Adobe docs are always formatted, look, print and behave the same for everyone, unlike html

6)PDFs can be saved very easily as 1 file

I will take a project in any format, whatever is easier for the person submitting but it will be converted to pdf for this site. Rich also started doing this recently.

BTW, I am not PMSing, angry, or an automotive professional.

Gavin, if you believe someone edited your post and would like you password changed send me an email and I will change it for you. I did not edit your post and I am sure Todd and Paul did not either.

George

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a Ball joint??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Here in Texas they dont check ball joints or brake thickness. The inspection amounts to how it drives and stops. For most places that is across the parking lot..

If ya'll had spent your time helping Joyice instead of all this back in forth the ball joints would be fixed. I hope no one is going to quit the site and start that all over again.

Redfish,

FWIW, I sent Joycie the information he needed long before any of this started.

Thanks for looking out for him though.

Tom

Latest posts