Electric Supercharger

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright so I've buried my head on the net on a voyage to find an electric supercharger that really works and is not fake. Every forum that I've been on that's had a thread about electric superchargers has shot the idea down. So I had to embark on a journey of finding a legitimate one. I've kept telling myself that with todays technology there has got to be a company that sells a legitimate electric supercharger. Well after about a week of stressful researching I believe that I have found one... It guarantees at least 30% horse power gain. And countless people have vouched that it puts out 8psi. of boost.

I ordered one yesterday and I'm excited like a kid waitin' on Christmas! I know that many many people shoot down the Idea of electric forced induction so I've got my fingers crossed to prove people wrong.

All of the other Electric superchargers I've found looked cheap and in a lot of cases I've found where people have installed them and had them bust to pieces in there intake resulting in plastic fragments being sucked into the engine, causing serious problems. The one I've found looks very similar to a Turbo... I'll see what I can do about sticking up a link and picture of the product. Next week when I get the product in I'll be sure to let you all know how it turns out... If it does like it claims then 30% gain will result in around about 53 extra ponies. I know sounds to good to be true...:blink: Here's the site... http://www.electricsupercharger.net/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
another words hold the phone on ordering a xcall this may be a better idea lololo

cant wait to see what happens wow this ight make my v6 into a v 8 :rolleyes:

If it does do the PSI boost it says on the site and flow the 1,000 CFM it should create some HP......

We did make HP using a leaf blower so this should work...

Todd Z

How about using a leaf blower? Put a little electric starter motor on it and only start it and use it when you need the boost?

Sounds feasible to me.

This is kind of off the subject but I was just wondering if everyone elses sport trac is as reliable as mine??? Back about 2 months ago I was thinking hard about selling mine. It's paid for and it's got just over a 100K on it. But I got to thinking about it and I've never had a vehicle as reliable and great functioning as it. I doesn't burn nor leak a drop of oil and the tranny is in tip top shape. Not to mention the fact that it will rape all my buddies F-150's with the 5.4's. It doesn't get any better to me... Every curve of my truck is appealing to me. Other than one thing. Maybe y'all can help me out with this. My truck just started this horribly hanus squeaking. Not only up under it but also some where in the steering. lol it sounds like a flock of seagulls are flying under my truck every where I go... If anyone could lead my head in the right direction as to fixing this problem it would be much appreciated!

Going to Wally World to pick up a $79 Wead Eater electric leaf blower now.....already have a 500W inverter so the only other thing i'll need is some more intake hose. Can anyone think of anything else i'll need, would like to get everything in one trip.:lol:

I seriously doubt that anything electric will actually flow enough CFM to positively pressurize any engine larger than a lawnmower.

I like the ones on eBay, which if you go to www.WestMarine.com you will see are really just boat bilge exhaust blowers for about 3 times the price. :lol:

Yea those on ebay trip me out! lol all it takes is a little common since to know that something like that couldn't possibly generate enough CFM to amount to anything. All those little ripoffs do is block your induction causing loss of hp. Well I hope I'll be receiving a break through product that will revolutionize the hp. industry but when you really think about it if this thing is all it's cracked up to be then we would have heard a lot of buzz about it. Or at least heard something about it... Oh well, they give a full money back guarantee on it so if it ain't what I expect then I'm gonna get my money back. But if it is then I'm gonna take a treck up to the Phillips 76 gas station and fill my truck up with there 100 octane and hit the drag strip!

Gavin, that wont work. You would have to run purge water for a rotor blade seal. Then a dropout pot. You still would take a chance of getting water in the intake,:lol::lol:

Most systems have a separator to capture the liquid, but if you are really worried, you could use oil instead of water. Marvel Mystery Oil would help clean and lubricate the upper cylinders. A bypass could be rigged up to adjust charge pressure based on need. 30 psi boost ought to help out somewhat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not waste your money on this.

Take care,

Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - (Owner)

http://www.FastPartsNetwork.com

http://www.UnleashedTuning.com

Ford/GM/Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep SCT Custom Calibrator

Latest posts