Ebay totals?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingo

Reaction score
Okay, let's see who's an Ebay-aholic. What's the highest total you've spent in a month on Ebay?

Don't do it enough to count.:D That still didn't keep me from being burned this last time I used it though.:angry: The most I've spent on one item was $150. (home theater reciever);)

Not real sure on the monthly total.

I have sold about $25,000 on there and bought probably $10,000 since I have been a member.

Been a member for several years now. Has to be close to 7 years or so...

Let's see, I have a total positive feedback of 385 from both sales and purchases. My guess is that I probably bought and sold around $10,000 over the years...on eBay since May 1999.

With the new business I have to stop this spending..

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, WOW!

Edit: Todd Z, I sent you an email. I think you might be my long lost brother.

well no offense this is kinda a childish post....

Lets see who can show off the most .... :eek::eek::eek:;);)

next lets see whos dad can beat up some one Else's dad....

OK I am sorry , I fixed it !!!!:lol::lol:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Mine would say $0! :D Considering Ebay won't let me buy or sell anything unless I let them call me first.:p Dam hackers! OK, they did me a favor.

My highest purchase from ebay in one month was $25,900. I bought the 2002 Trans Am via ebay. Then I flew to Albany, picked up the car and drove 12 hours home in one day. Talk about jet lag.

Okay, let's see who's an Ebay-aholic. What's the highest total you've spent in a month on Ebay?

highest ever was $4500

most months $100-$150 except the months i need parts for

my 78 corvette, then its up to $500 i wont spend more than

i can pay off on my credit card.

Theresa sells about 4,000.00 in goods per month. I am not sure how much she buys though.

As for me, I spend aboput $100.00/month.

Tom

Latest posts