Don't open this unless you want to cry...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are ya doin wit those STA wheels Dingo??????? I wants!!! You need some help pilfering through the rubble? lol.. Don't forget I work for beer..:D

lol@Griff! Maybe when I head back out to make the vehicle by vehicle list, I'll take you with me. :)

lol Dingo, I can just picture Griff (even though I've never actually met him) hanging out the passenger window like a Dog on his way to the dog-park.

.. I'll be good... I proooomise...lol

Even if I do drool a little I'm sure it would roll right off that 3m..... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dingo, you can bring me. I actually know how to do work and have my own tools. :lol:

And now a trailer. ;)

That's the beautiful part. I don't even have to strip the trucks. They do it for me. :D

I'm gonna head back up there next week and go truck by truck making a list.

Geeeeez.........can't wait to see the inventory list on all the stuff up for grabs.....Dingo should be able to retire on the sales from all that stuff. :)

Not hardly. :)

I have to come up with the cash to front this. They're not running me an indefinite line of credit.

I have to come up with the cash to front this.

No worries......... I'll just have Robert Mueler get in touch with you....you send him the $200 and he'll send you that ATM card with the $800K balance. :lol:

Dingo

I'd like dibs on a set of 4 wheels and tires (mostly for the tires) that will fit my dark blue '03 4WD TRAC. Can you send a pic and description of a set of Mountaineer wheels and the Adrenalin ones.

Send to [email protected] Thanks!

Paul

Dingo - Thanks for the tip. I've never had a need to consider spacers, just see them mentioned here. Are they pricey, and are there any safety or other negatives to installing them? Thanks.

Latest posts