Don't open this unless you want to cry...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. On a side note, I have a Mustang GT intake manifold, injectors, fuel rails, and throttle body at the shop as one assembly. Make me an offer.

The badge won't happen. On that truck, they're going to sell the entire bed as one piece. Trust me. I already asked 'cause I want one part of it for my truck and they said no unless I buy the whole bed.

Dingo.....go ahead and save All the parts for me, as I stated in another thread, the FBI said I'm rich. I will send you a MO for the parts plus shipping once I get their check :) ;)

Really though, what a mess......I bet some ppl are going to be disapointed that they won't be getting their veh. they ordered.

Bet you didn't know you were going to go into the Wrecker Business.....looks like you'll be putting alot of stuff up in the "Swap and Sell section of the site. :)

I'd be interested in a set of 18" rims for my STA during the winter. I'd also be interested in a few interior parts. Any bed extenders come through un molested?

I'd be interested in a driver's side seat bottom (powered) and arm rest if it's the same as the '02 ST tan/sand interior.

Good God that's a mess. Good luck.

Tons of SUVs in there! I wonder if Ford sabotaged the car so they could collect the insurance money!!

You might be on to something. Tons of those on Ford dealer lots now that they can't get rid of.

lmfao@Carey!

Red, shouldn't be too expensive. They're on the list.

Nelson, sorry, bud. There just aren't any.

For those of you that sent the emails, I got them and have added all of that stuff to the list. Some of the requests are most likely just not going to happen, but I'll try.

I'd be interested in a driver's side seat bottom (powered) and arm rest if it's the same as the '02 ST tan/sand interior.

R Shek,

I don't think those parts would be compatible. The interiors are totally different between the Gen 1 and Gen 2 ST.

Rednek, I didn't even think to look when I was there, but I added those to the list yesterday.

Latest posts