Don't open this unless you want to cry...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure! How many do you want and when are you gonna come pick 'em up? There are over 60. I only claimed one.

Jeff, you know I will find a way for the right motivation. :)

Bill, not sure yet. Still negotiating. Probably about $1500.

On the seats... I'd be most interested in cloth. And 2 pairs... One set for the back of the Sport Trac and another set for my Ranger.

I only said tires b/c I am willing to bet there is some good ones in there.

The tonneau on the Adrenalin is perfect. It's all front left damage.

DISCLAIMER: I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KNOW PRICING UNTIL 10 DAYS FROM TODAY. PLEASE EMAIL ME PARTS REQUESTS SO I CAN INCLUDE THEM IN THE DEAL, AND I ASSURE YOU I'LL GET THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE. THE MORE PARTS I BUY, THE BETTER THE PRICING. DON'T REQUEST A PART UNLESS YOU'RE SERIOUS ENOUGH TO LOG INTO PAYPAL RIGHT NOW, THOUGH.

Dingo! I need two Ford Bed Extenders for the STA! I'll pay shipping and all costs if it's right!

Also, I want to give a big shout out to this guy for hooking us up. Not many people would care as much as he does.

THANKS!

Swoop, as of now, there's only one ST, and it's the Adrenalin, but it's got the extender. It looks to be in good shape with maybe just a couple of ever-so-minor dings in the finish.

Are there any Mustang GT parts? Specifically an intake manifold with the runners, runner controls, and possibly the fuel rail? :D

Latest posts