Don't open this unless you want to cry...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three days ago you said that just over half had arrived. Is the other half there yet? If so, anything else of interest (photographically speaking) in that half?

PMcD, spacers wear out your wheel bearings faster.

Bill, dunno. Where they are is about an hour from here, so I try to minimize trips. I'll go back next week.

Dingo, I'd like just the tires then, if you can do that. If not, unless there's a big difference in types of tires, I'd just take the set that'd come cheapest. Can you please give me a price for 4 tires, or the cheapest set of the 4 wheels with new tires, shipped to 19810? Please let me know. Thanks!

The only tires that will be available are going to be for 17s, 18s, and 20s. I don't know what size your wheels are.

Also, the final pricing won't be done for a week, still.

Do they ship the Navigation CD's with these cars or are they sent separately with the owners manuals and title/MSO paperwork...Could use a set of Nav CD for our expedition, if available at a nice price.:)

Thanks Dingo.

Off the wall question with the parts all available or whatever in such... Can I get like 20...

Full gas tanks of gas...? I think you have plenty to take. And maybe even oil too.

LOL :) Surprised no one said them.

Latest posts