check this out

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott degroot

Reaction score
I'm sure this isn't everyones kind of music but put that aside and you can't help but be impressed by this guys moves

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LXO-jKksQkM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right. It's not my favorite style of music, but I must admitt...That guy is very talented at what he does.

....Rich

Lots of talent but too many people put too much emphasis on "The Arts" and not on "Trade Work".

:supercool:

Don't get me wrong this is cool to watch be most shows on t.v. now are all about being a singer or dancer. What happened to schools too? Back when I was in school it was cool to be in Woodshop, Autoshop, Carpentry, Welding, etc... Most schools (around here) anyway have taken all of these courses completely out. Don't mind me, just ranting.

:soap::smack:

At times it really looks as if its computer generated. Music isn't too bad and he has an original style. He's got talent, good for what, I don't know. Bob

Talented, for sure; kinda like a mime that has mastered his craft.

Is cool for sure..... New style of music, created in Europe, I have a small collection, Some people want to hear it when I DJ..

Todd Z

Being a musician, I like many types of music, and I do like "pumped up kicks". I always thought those moves were very cool. Like others said, for what, I don't know, but still impressive.