Can anyone tell me if these are hub-centric? or what I need?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy GreeneII

Reaction score
Really would like to move out the rears but Im not a fan of spacers so if I do it, I really want to make sure they're quality. Does anyone know about these? If these aren't the way to go, does anyone have a link to doing this the right way (without buying new wheels of course!:)_

I didnot read anywhere in the add about being hubcentric. You might have to call them to find out. I would want hubcentric myself, if I were to use them.....

They look like they could be hub-centric. There's a shadow under the center hole, like it may be caused by a chamfered edge. The lug nuts may be load-centric as well - it's hard to tell from this photo. Plus, the studs on these spacers match the threads on the Trac, so you can use your existing nuts to mount your wheels. My spacers came with 1/2"x20 load-centric nuts, but with metric studs, so I had to buy a whole new set of lug nuts to mount my wheels.

These look like quality spacers to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teddy, the way these are made to be centered is to use lug centered lug nuts. They are sold by various vendors, Gorilla being one. The lug that attaches the spacer to the truck has an extended shaft that fits exactly in the spacer hole thus guarantying centering of the spacer , and thus the wheel to the axle.

BTW, I have a brand new set of 1.25 inch spacers that you can have for $65 shipped in the Continental U.S if you are interested. I do not have the hole centric lugs, but you can get them from a local shop.

Those are the EXACT same ones i have, I bought them from them too!!... I did lock tight and re torque them 3 times, No issues so far at just over 200 miles...

Todd Z