Camber Adjustment ????????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erv Metoxen

Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust camber on the Sport Trac. I did the torsion twist and now I noticed

the camber is off. Negative, top of the tires are tilting in towards the motor. I kinda expected this to happen, but it is really noticeable when looking straight at the front of the Sport Trac.:eek:

On your 01 you need a camber kit....

Search the Net they make them...

Todd Z

Thanks Todd,

By the way, you were correct on the bad battery, I took it up for the third time and they finally

replaced it. All is well now.

Erv 01 ST

Shaun, late 03 and some 04 and 05 do not need the kits, Just have to remove the stop...

You would have to look at the upper control arm bolts, IF they have a flat spot you need the special adjustment washers to make adjustments, IF they are round you remove the square washer and replace it with a round one and make the adjustments..

Todd Z

i have a problem on wheel alignment, ford philippines told me that the upper bolt joint and lower ball joint worn out, because of the break master is leaking and the fluid is flooding on the ball joints, the technician told me it will cost me about $900 or 27,000 pesos in our currency, this will include the labor. Is that price is reasonable? thanks