Bulldozer plows ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountyMounty

Reaction score
Just had Tru TV's Most Shocking Moments on and happened to look up at the right time to catch video of a Trac (along with several other vehicles, and buildings etc) being plowed into by an "amored bulldozer". While im sure videos of this have been around for a while I have not seen it posted on here. I could not find the same video as seen on Tru TV but found another one that is not as good of quality but does show more of the ST. Check the link for the video the ST is right at the beginning.

It is amazing how much damage and un stoppable those things are...

Todd Z

Just found a couple news archives on this. Happened in June 2004 in Grandby, Colorado so maybe it was posted way back then. I do not recall hearing about this when it happened although I'm sure it was prime news on most networks at the time. Actually now that I think of it at that time I was on my honeymoon and certainly the last thing I cared about was the news.

Oh snap, i heard about this. For the past two years i have been going through Granby like almost summer weekend and you cant tell that something like that happened. Totally rebuilt and fixed. I heard this summer on the news that they just rebuilt the Town Center/ Mayor office building. They talked about it but this video showed that he did more.

Thanks for posting this, very interesting yet sad.

Just so you guys know, Granby is a very good place to visit, with huge Granby Reservoir, winter park, national rocky mountain park.....just so many things to see and do there.......

Ummm....he welded himself IN?

I expected the video to end with an al quaida-esque suicide bulldozer run, expecially after it mentioned propane tank kamikaze...at least he had a bit more class than to make a multi ton grenade.

Another reason we should outlaw ownership of bulldozers. Or maybe we should mandate all US citizens should keep a minimum of at least a case of 9mm mag armor piercing bullets along with a couple of grenades:D

We already have that kind of guy in iraq....working for the enemy :(

There's no way the sissy 9mm would have penetrated inches of steel and concrete, I refuse to believe that even if you had the densest material available for a bullet, say depleted uranium, and made a 9mm round from it, that the weapon would be any more deadly. Or that it would pierce this guy's rolling bunker.

Grenades are anti-personnel afaik. Even the dime a dozen in Arabia RPG probably wouldn't penetrate this thing, as I don't know whether or not the hot gas and molten metal from the rpg could melt through the cement....

Someone forgot to properly cool their engine....somehow this reminded me of a more twisted and dispicable version of the first A-Team episode, where they make the armoured bus which goes awry :(

I'm sure they could have come up with ways to stop him, even if it was digging a large hole and hoping that he fell in. These guys had nothing...which is rather sad. They could have covered the thing in gasoline and lit it aflame, but they weren't trying to kill him....yet they were shooting at him.....law enforcement is confusing.

Bulldozers are useful though--now I know that if I put 5 tons of armour on one, I can still knock down whatever trees and waste I need to....not that I have that need often lol.

**and, if someone closes down my ramshackle muffler shop on the zoning border, I know what to do....(sarcasm)

Last edited by a moderator: