any one working on any thing new for there tracs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am working up a bike rack to go on the OEM toneau cover using an Yakima application (towers) that quick release from the base plates. The base plates will remain in place and you can still flip over the rear cover with hitting the rack tower base plates.

Step by step pictues in the works

Just small stuff, Nothing earth shattering...

Todd Z

If it will warm up with no rain for a few days. I plan on lowering mine. Got older and only like to work in fair weather...:rolleyes:

The idea of this thread is where if there are some cool ideas that maybe we all and give advice and how to help one another complete

Like me I am getting ready to do my first major mod to my trac as I have order some great cool stuff from zabtec...

I will be hooking up a break new break light that I have never done it will be fun to learn...

I want to redesigned my boat rack that I made out of wood...

I'm about to change my rotors and pads and soft lines and intake manifold and throttle body and paint more stuff and change the grille and fenders. Other than that, not much at the moment.

I got a new bumper....and fog light assembly? oh and some new paint on the front end.

picking up the trac today! yea!!!

I am planning to retrofit HID projectors into the stock housing and fit them with angel eyes, also clear corners with LEDs, and finally I have taken off my nerf bars and I am replacing them with the individual steps at each door. :D

i have my dash pulled apart right now.. going to install the Clarion MAX 675VD head unit, new ipod, a nifty video bypass switch, and while i have it apart, i'll be painting the radio bezel, and the part around the dasboard as well..... then, replace all the speakers and probably through some dynamat around them while i have the dash pulled apart.....

I spent the day polisjing my aluminum wheels with a mini-powerball. The aluminum looked really dull, a little brasso aluminum polish and i now have 2 done, almost like new. Still have to do the other side, battery went dead on the drill.

Fixing some things up now for a show.. Then loading it onto the trailer to be pulled with the new toy :D.

Latest posts