any one working on any thing new for there tracs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just installed the Gibson Exhaust I ordered and I think it sounds great. I have also ordered the mirth mirriors from the group buy here and will install them when they get in. I was also thinking about getting the TB from zabtech as well as an intake. I dont realy want to cut any holes in the truck so the intake will need to be an inside the engine compartment type.

Here's what I have on tap for my 04:

1) Touch-up work on audio upgrade. I want to install dynamat and also eliminate this annoying electronic whine (due to bad ground???).

2) Install Muth signal mirrors I obtained from a member over a year ago.

3) Detail my truck. I now have access to a Porter Cable orbital and want to use up leftover Mother's California Gold 3-stage products.

Recently I flashed my PCM with an XCal reg octane perf tune. It's been a while as I've been running stock for the past few thousand miles (to verify real or imagined improvements). There's a very noticeable improvement in off-the-line take off. Not like a rocket but enough to put a smile on my face.

Last edited by a moderator: