Adrenalin Billet grille installed!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris smith 5

Reaction score
$80 ebay grille for the standard ST.

8 hours with a dremel that chewed through 8 or 9 cut off wheels.

Couple of flat steel brackets and a drill to match up mounting points...... and it fits!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweeet. Bottom half? (Would really finish it off nicely, if available) Good Job !:cool:

The bottom half is availible, but I liked the loook of the factory grille leaving the nostrills and the bottom half open so I kept it that way.

Whats with the holes in the bottom corners.

Todd Z

I thought about the entire kit, but from the factory the adrenalin is blank on the sides and the bottom, and doesn't leave any pre designated mounting points. I suppose it could be done with a little more custom fab but it looks good as is, really good from a distance. I'll take a few more pics soon.

As for black grille, I actually contacted a local powder coat company and got a quote of $45. Still might do it. Depends on the sale of my black shelby wheels.....

Good job on the fabrication....its good that you are not affraid to adapt parts from another vehicle to your STA!

Now get us some pics of those RAZOR rims!!!! You going with the Chrome or the Anthracite look ones!?