2010 Yamaha Rhino Profit Margin. Doea anybody know it?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
I'm looking at purchasing a yamaha rhino and I am wondering what kind of mark up they have. Reason being is in canada right now they have a 1,200 cash off and the dealer is taking another 800 off. However, I am wondering if he could take off another 1,000. So with all the knowledge on this site, what kind of mark up does one of these machines have on average?

Regards,

Pat

I cannot speak for markup, but the going rate in PA for a Rhino is about $12,500 (the LE or Sport package--I forget what they call it).

That being said, forget the Rhino. Get a Rzr with its standard permagrin. :D

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask to see the invoice, if they won't show you, travel/call a dealer until you find one who will....problem solved.

Could also try Edmunds.com. they may have invoices on ATVs but I can't remember.

Aren't you a Ford Sales Consultant!? You should know how to do this stuff!!!

Been trying to use our dealership to find out but can't seem to get any information. Adam, I respect your opinion on getting the RZR. My brother-in-law has one but I am looking for more of a working machine. Nonetheless, if anybody does get information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Pat

I found out. They are roughly marked up 16% above their cost. Which gives you an approx. mark-up of 1900 to 2300 depending on the model. This is not including the freight and PDI that some dealers will charge you.

Regards,

Pat

Ever consider a Powermax RoughRider,,,Rhino knock off is what ppl call em. Im in New Brunswick and paid $9500. i have 1000 KMS and no issues at all. Didn't mean yo hijack the thread but didn't know if you were aware of these,,,,will put a pic in my library so u can see.

steve:banana:

dam, I respect your opinion on getting the RZR. My brother-in-law has one but I am looking for more of a working machine.

Glad you got the information and wholly support your choice. Rzr is clearly not a working machine. In a way, it's like the ST. Rzr is like a ST whereas Rhino like an F-150. Much more capable for work. :)

what about a John Deere Gator? We beat the hell out of ours at EMS. fully loaded with plows, winches, lights/sirens, even had the bed rhino lined. it takes it all. If you are looking for a work machine I suggest the gator

Latest posts