2009 Sport Trac Brochure (Canadian Version)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
I hope this works. I just uploaded the 2009 brochure for the sport trac in my library if anybody wants to take a peek at it. Its the canadian version. Hope it helps with any questions you may have with options and so forth.

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

Yup,

Worked Fine....

We could add this stuff to the FAQ under brochures ???

Todd Z

IF I had them..... I could make a section in there for them..

Todd Z

Todd

My program from work will allow me to get the previous brouchures. I think it will allow me to go to 2003 but I am not sure. I will check tomorrow morning and post them in my library and send you a message, etc.

regards,

Patrick Pierobon

Anyone look at the MPG for the Canadian 09 ?

29MPG? Does Canada use a different standard to measure

MPG? What does the Canadian Brochure say the MPG for the Hybrid or Focus?

They must have alot better gas or something....maybe something they're smoking?:blink:

haha

I can assure you we dont have better gas up here and also that we don't use a different standard to measure MPG.

My guess is the yahoo that put the figures together miscalculated his conversion from L/100km to MPG....probably due to something he was smoking, as you suggested.

Todd

My program only goes up to 2008. The remaining years they have discontinued me from downloading the brochure.

Here is the link to the 2008 brochure in my library!

Last edited by a moderator: