2007 SPORT TRAC's FOR SALE!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

As some of you might know I am a sales representative for a local ford dealership within my area. "The Belanger Ford Lincoln Centre Ltd., www.belanger.com." Getting right into this post, we still have some remaining 2007 Sport Trac in stock and in various configurations and color. Using ford incentives and the dealership itself we have reduced these remaining beauties significantly. If you or anybody you know is in the market for a Sport Trac, please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Our location is in Chelmsford Ontario Canada. We are a ways up north, roughly 4hrs from Toronto Ontario. Again if you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me via my information provided below.

I thank you and I look forward in explaining these deals that we have on these beauties.

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon H.B. Comm., OMVIC Cert.

Sales and Leasing Consultant

The Bélanger Ford Lincoln Centre Ltd.

ALWAYS DRIVING FORWARD...

Ph: (705) 855-4504

Cell: (705) 562-9294

Toll Free: 1-800-461-1198

www.belanger.com

Last edited by a moderator:
We noticed the post but this is honestly a grey area, since we don't allow commercial advertising from non-site sponsors. He is in Canada and is not in direct competition with any of our sponsors. This is such a big item that there aren't going to be 20 people running out to buy one.

George

In the words of the Great Celebrity Deathmatch referee Mills Lane:

"I'll ALLOW IT !!"

:D

Todd Z

I just wanted to let people know. Didn't mean anything from it. I also didn't want to upset our site sponsors.

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrick has been a member of the this site and a trac owner, since 2002. I really dont see a problem with him letting members know what is on his lot...;)

If there was any competition issue then I could see it being a problem but unless I'm mistaken there are not any ST dealer sponsors as far as auto sales go. Even if there was I doubt Patrick's dealer way up there in Canada would be competing for many of the same customers. I understand the whole idea of no commercial advertising to keep out spam post and what not but I see no problem with this. There have been plenty of post from members about sales on the ST many mentioning specific dealers and even though Patrick is a sales rep I think this post is the same idea.

Good call ref.

Since he is a regular contributer I have absolutely no problem with it. Hope you get some sales.