2007 sport trac pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Molsbee

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I would like to put down a deposit. Who do I make the check out to? Am I seeing correctly that the 07 will have a factory built tow hitch integrated into the frame. I wonder what the new towing capability will be?

The back says F150 the side says Sport trac and the front says Nissan Frontier.....

Todd Z

First mod by first member - painted front grille (black) I like it, but I like the SVT better.

I agree with Todd. Sport Trac, F-150, Frontier all rolled into one, but overall not bad. I think my biggest complaint is the roof rails. They just look out of place.

I like it.

I should be trading in my '01 when it is available.

When will it be available to order an '07 ?

lower three photos are not the same vehicle as the top three... lower photos are of the truck that went to Texas... Top photos didn't have correct tires yet... hehe

lol come to think of it, the top two photos are of our studio fiberglass property - it is a mockup. Look at front brake discs - those are plastic fakes from our metal shop :) Way too big, last three photos show real brake discs.

That mockup is actually orange - the guys must have tweaked it in photoshop to make it look red.

They shoulda kept the HUGE brakes. In my experience, you can NEVER have too much braking power. ;)

The stock brakes on my '03 suck, with the supercharger, they fade so incredibly quickly. It's not easy slowing down to the speed limit from 100 mph when you see a highway patrolman!

Latest posts