2001 Job 2 Sport Trac parts truck SOLD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not ready to part it out yet.

RC, just FYI, the bottom foam pad is the same for both front seats. You'd have much better luck finding a good passenger side pad.

Man, if only I had the money right now I'd be all over this jsut for the simple fact you get the whole drivetrain pretty much for free with the purchase of the rest of the parts.

Awesome deal man, I'm amazed it's not sold yet.

No, I won't separate the front end ...........not even for myself!

My wife went to the store this morning and determined that parking lot light poles don't move!

4ffec09b6f40115692dc7b9a24d6e74b.jpg

I'll buy a Certi-fit fender tomorrow for myself! That's what is on it now, the one that she modified.

201bac1a38eaac3f95ece6b5b53ad727.jpg

You have a Certifit close by and you can't beat the price. Quality is good.

Certifit Auto Body Parts

4609 Van Epps Rd Ste # B

Brooklyn Heights,OH 44131-1043

(216) 739-5000

Distance: 13.49 miles from Bay Village

Darn Steve, thats a hard hit for a parking lot.

She must drive like my ex, zoom-zoom...oh was that a stop sign..LOL

Just kidding, S* happens.

Well actually it wasn't a light pole but one of the small sign posts at the very end of an isle. You're right though, s* does happen. Not worth causing a big uproar over ................. but it does hurt my feelings!

Michael I have 2 short consoles that bolt right in to where your bag console is, a 30 minute conversion. One is gray w/arm rest and the other is tan but you'd have to pick up an arm rest from eBay, unless yours is good. These are what I replaced my bag console with.

i could use that front clip. recently i had an accident where i need to replace both fenders and reinforcement bumper bar along with the bracket that goes behind the fascia. let me know if you part out.

Arturo, I have someone interested in the drive train so if that works out I'll make you a deal on the front clip. How bad is your damage? Photo?

Would you be willing to part with an exterior door handle off of this truck? I am in need of a red handle for an 01 sport trac. Please let me know a price. Thank you.

P.S. I am in south Charlotte.

F87Z7822404BAD is the part number for the Medium Toreador Red handle, replaced by 2L2Z-7822404-AAPTM which I assume is black, probably the only color you can get now. I'll send you an email with my number.

Latest posts