'07 on Ford used car lot - FYI

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Schultz

Reaction score
2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Xlt Price: $23,850

MSRP: Contact Us

Mileage: 7,498

Body Style: 4 Dr. Wagon

Vehicle Type: SUV

Doors: 4

Transmission:

Engine: 4.6L 8 cyl

Fuel Type: Gas

Exterior: Red

Interior:

Stock Number: 270089A

VIN: 1FMEU31837UA45903

www.genehamon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It could have been used by a sales guy who drove it for personal purposes. Like take it home and use it on days off. Plus, lunch getter. Demo vehicle.

Nelson, some times the registration calls it that.....

It could be a job 1 ST with no power window and none of the updates that the later ones had and the person got rid of it....

just a thought..

Todd Z

It could also be someone that has more money than sense, saw it like it then bought it and then decided they didn't like it. One of the salesman at the Ford dealership here told me about a guy like this several years ago. He would see a car or truck he like the looks of bought it on the spot kept it a few months then traded it in for another one he liked the looks of. They were always new vehicles too. He would always tell him he was losing money, even though the dealership was making money, but he didn't care. Must be nice. If you really like it try it out and have it totally checked out {inside, outside, upside, downside, underside, topside, frontside, backside, leftside, rightside, wetside, dryside, coldside, hotside, etc.} to make sure it had not been in a wreck or anything.

very reasonable, considering this was posted at a dealer here in Boston

2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, Silver/Black - $23988

You can't ever tell. When my dad bought his 05 Ranger, he went to look at new ones and took home a "used" one that had 194 miles on it. Some guy bought it, kept it about a week and brought it back and said it didn't have enough room and traded it for an F150. Talk about having more money than common sense...but my dad got a super deal!

Latest posts