Zabteck does it AGAIN

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Klinger

Reaction score
Installed my Zabteck Gen II V8 TB last evening. WOW! What a noticable difference in throttle response! Smoother idling too. Thanks Todd!! You rock \m/ !!

I would say anyone debating whether to swap out your stock TB with a Zabteck...GO FOR IT. Todd and Crew are a definite class act.

My ST is now inhales through a 77-series K&N and a Zabteck TB and exhales through a custom 3" stainless exhaust system with a Flo Pro V-Force muffler. A definite improvement over stock!

:banana:

Thank you sir. !!! :cool::cool:

Todd Z

YUP !!!

Todd Z

I also installed A Zabtech TB ON A 07 V8 and agree with JasonK. Todd from Zabtech follows thru with you and delivers a quality part you can feel. Worth every penny.

I also installed A Zabtech TB ON A 07 V8 and agree with JasonK. Todd from Zabtech follows thru with you and delivers a quality part you can feel. Worth every penny.

If I only purchase the TB and nothing else (i.e. intake, exhaust), will I still see a significant performance increase? Or do I need to purchase the intake and exhaust to notice it?

Latest posts