Youngest and Oldest ST member

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be 32 in June. My wife and I will be having/ adding the youngest member in October. Doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl as long as it is healthy.

:haveabeer:

xero2099:

In advance,

[Broken External Image]:

'07 ST:supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 35 myself, but my twins are about two weeks short of becoming 2 and they love the ST too. They especially love the bed of the truck and run around in it while it's parked.

Bas

I think USN-ret born in 1935 and now 76 years old is the oldest member.

I am just a kid at 64 (will be 65 in May) since I only feel about 50...:grin:

Most of the women I date are 10-15 years younger than me...:love: and that helps you feel young..:grin:

So my philosophy is that age is just a number, and you are only as old as you feel, Having been in the IT field for 44 years before retiring required me to work and compete with a lot of younger people and I think that does a lot to keep you feeling young.

...Rich

Hey Rodger & (Georgia) you and I have something in common with the purchases of our 2001 ST's, we both bought them in June of 2001!:banana: I now have 256000 miles on mine! What do you have on your odometer?:driving:

64 year old (closer to 65). Body of a 75 year old (didn't get the extended warranty). Mind of a 90 year old (voided the original warranty). Will of a 18 year old. (stretch your arms and trust your cape)!!!

Went mountain climbing yesterday. Climbed up on the roof and spent the day watching the spring breakers sun bathing at the pool next door.

:haveabeer:

That's big news. I pray for a safe and happy year for y'all.

Latest posts