Youngest and Oldest ST member

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for your replies. If i stand correctly USN Ret is the oldest being at 76 years. I believe Kyle,Dale, Eric are the youngest at the age of 19. I myself am not that far ahead from you three. I'm currently 20 and will be 21 this June.

Marvin, congratulations for maintaining love and hope for your ST and driving it all them 256k. There was a member on here who recently sold his ST with 290k for $3,200. Your ST is definitely one of the ones with the most mileage. I plan on driving mine to atleast 300k or til the wheels fall off. I'm only at 165k so I got about ten more years. I am planning on purchasing a 2nd gem STA in about a couple of years and keeping my gen 1 around.:banana:

Arturo, we have a member that was 15 last year when he was passed down a 1st Gen ST. I can't remember his name but he was on here a couple times since.

:eek:nline:

well then. wish he stuck around more often. I do remember a member passing his ST down to his son but his son never became a member.

I think we young guys should set a small meet at a convenient location for all of us. I'm thinking ages 19-24