You guys gotta see this video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Sove

Reaction score
maybe its just me but THIS is quite possibly the sexiest things i've ever seen. GOD i need the snow to melt so i can find some mud underneath it.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

yeah baby...i'm currently looking for a powerstroke right now...i'll keep the S/T though, i can't part with it, it's my first vehicle! almost traded it and got so sick i backed down!

i keep watching it over and over.. hes now stock btw, hes running the new bullydog programming module.. once my daughter can be in a booster seat and up front, i'll be getting rid of the ST for another powerstroke. before my ST i had a 99 F250super duty with 8" of lift and 38's. hit a dodge intrepid head on at 50mph.. she crossed the yellow line.:(

yea hes movin through the water pretty good, and hes running a cold air intake, not a snorkel. VERY shocked he hasnt hydro-locked it yet. i did that with a neon one time.. fun stuff. trannys not my only thought.. interior, intake, electronics.. lol:(

yep. i saw one this morning when i took my truck in for my oil change. 06 250 powerstroke. fully loaded. even USED cars they are GIVING away these days to try and make money.. egh, if i didnt own my own business lol.. if MI had a half *ss economy.. wishful thinking.

I noticed the water levels were pretty high. What keeps the water levels (seems high) from flooding out the engine ? Is there a limit to how deep you can go ?

Pretty cool !

he's running the Airaid intake setup. i'f i remember correctly shopping YEARS ago for my super duty, its pretty well sealed from the elements. i think the box may even be chambered..so if water DOES hit the opening in the box, it cant hit the actual filter. dont quote me on it though.

Great video, do you think that is his truck or the company truck?

Ed