Yo, lathe guys, woodturners, in here:)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill,

Thanks for clearing up the legality of using ivory. I knew the were laws and they were very complex, so thanks for making it more understandable.

KL,

Many years ago when I was in the military, I used to use a shaving brush (but not a straight razor) to shave and I will admit that the brush gives a better shave. I think the brush helps get the soap all over the whiskers, softens them and gets them standing up ready to be cut. It may also help lubricate the skin better and that makes the razor just glide over the skin and not scrape.

When I left the military, I grew a full beard and just used an electric beard trimmer to keep it cut short and neat. Now I wear a goatee and mustache, so I have to shave around the goatee a few times a week but just find it quicker to use canned shaving cream.

...Rich

Electric shaver for me. I keep the shaver in the car and shave on my way to work. Takes me 30 seconds to shave.

Tom

Caymen,

Real men can't shave with an electric shaver in 30 seconds.

You must have peach fuzz.

Stay out of prison. Fair features like that would make you the belle of the ball.

(jk)

TJR

Last edited by a moderator: