Yet another surgery

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chet 02

Reaction score
My wife Karen goes in for another back surgery this morning, so I won't be around here again until Thursday probably. This time, their doing a fusion so the recovery time will be alot longer and more difficult. I will talk to you all later in the week and give everyone an update.

My thoughts are with you guys. I hope that her surgery is effective, without any complications and she has a comfortable recovery!

A friend of the family just had a fusion done. Her recovery was very short and easy. The technology has come along way. Our prayers are with you and you wife...

Chet, Wish her well from Rachel and I.......

Todd Z

Wishing her a speedy recovery. My wife had back surgery in 2000 as a last resort. She did everything from massage therapy, chiropractor, steriod shots and PT nothing seemed to help her back. We got a second opinion from the surgeon that does back surgeries for the Seattle Seahawks. She had L5/L6 fused together. The nerve was wrapped around the protruding disk. Her back is better than ever and after 3 months surgery she was back to swimming laps and riding mtn bikes offroad again.

Chet, please wish her well from Pat and me. We spoke about our back issues in Louisville. A speedy recovery with no problems.

Gary D.

Good luck on a speedy recovery! I've had several back surgeries/fusions...both from the front and back side....and I still work as a firefighter in a busy city. Tell her I said you have to spoil her while she's laid up!

Best Wishes...Cathy

Thanx everybody for your warm wishes from Karen and myself. We got home today, a day earlier than expected. She is doing very well. The only real pain she's fealing now is from the sugery itself and not from her previous conditions. They said the fusion went well adn they were able to alleviate alot of the pressure on her nerve. She is thrilled, but very tired.....she kinda overdid it walking around the hospital before they released her. Karen sends her thanx for all the thoughts and prayers.