Years of hard work...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
My son Damon has passed his preliminary test and goes to Avon Lake, Ohio next Friday and Saturday to test in front of the Masters for his Black Belt in Taekwondo. He has also been selected to read excerpts from his Black Belt Thesis in front of everybody. This is a big test with lots of special guests from all over the world. This year's Black Belt team from our dojang started with 14 candidates 9 months ago and is now down to only nine. The physical requirements are grueling and his fitness level and technique need to be flawless. He has been training from 4 to 8 every night for the past 9 months (when the candidates were named) All these years of work are about to pay off (until he tests for his second dan or degree in three years)...NEXT Summer my oldest son Jake and I will be taking the same test.

Oh I almost forgot we're driving the Bat Trac to the test, so...this isn't ENTIRELY "off topic"

Pil Sung! (Korean for Certain Victory). As a 3rd Dan in Choi Kwang Do, I can honestly tell you that once he get's his black belt, he will become a new person! And dad will become an extremely proud dad (both my wife and son are also black belts and I was on the examining board when they tested - but I made sure I was not the one who graded them!).