• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Y-Pipe, only two more needed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is some one that has been emailing me about them, IF he jumps aboard, we will only need 1 more !!!!!

The faster we get the 9 the faster I can get Random tech to start making them...

Again, Thank you to everyone who joined !!!!!

Todd Z

Come on people! Who doesn't like the idea of adding HP to thier trac?! It's a bolt on u can do yourself!

Come on... Commee onnn... You know you want too.. Everyone else is doing it :D

This is a Steal Deal and probably one of the only shots u'll have at grabbin these suckers at such a low price-- SHIPPED!! Do it for the trac! Would your trac do it for you?

:)

P.S. I REALLY WANT THESE

$330 shipped. Y-pipe requires, I believe, only extension sockets to loosin and tighten the nuts. From what I gather it's not a difficult to do. Interested.. GO FOR IT MAN! Adds Hp and sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is 1 gasket that is reusable as long as you don't damage it....

Also the rear of the cat has a reusable dough nut ...(mmmmmm doughnut....DROOL). again as long as you don't damage it..

Todd Z

Jeff,

The y pipe is the same size and fitment as OEM, the Pre cats are removed and you get a nice smooth air flow in the pipes. The highflow cat removes the back OEM cat leaving 1, this is all bolt in and all the 02 sensor spots are kept. An exhaust shop will not charge you much if you have them install the stuff....

there have been dyno reports of 12+ RWHP...

The MPG increase is there, but most people cant keep their foot off the floor once they are installed..... LOL

Todd Z

Hey Jeff, glad to see that you want a y-pipe!

Please sign up for the group buy under Resources, then Group Buys on the left. We are requiring a $50 deposit to sign up for the buy and will accept a money order or paypal to my email address, [email protected]

Thanks again!!

George

What happened to the group buy? The close date was 04/17/07, and now is 03/24/07. Wanted to get in on this in April, but is now closed. What's up with that?

Latest posts