X-mas tree

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
Put up our tree today.(artificial pre-lit). Starting with dragging it out of the attic, up until the last bit of garland was hung I have never in my life uttered a longer stream of obscenities. I may have even invented some new ones. I think I might have set a new record which was previously held only by sailors and teamsters...!@#%&*&%$^?*&&%@@#!:angry:

I hate Pre lit trees, they suck !!!!!

I threw one out, bought another, and finally last year ripped off all the Pre lit light sets and went back to stringing it my self....

The way they wrap them puts SOO much tension on the wires, they break...

P.S I also HATE THE DAM HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!

Todd Z

Did the live tree last year, heading to the store later today to get a pre-lit tree. Less mess, less upkeep, and I'll put it in the closet when Xmas is over.

We always get a live tree. I enjoy picking it out. I can look out my back windows and see a Christmas tree farm so every year I go to the guy who owns it, give him $20, and I can go pick out any tree I want from the farm (about 15 acres of trees). I like the smeel of it, it just adds to the Holiday feel. I do not care for the decorating part of it, I get it set in place, and my wife does all of that and I always looks great. My family always has a big gathering at our camp a few days before Christmas, we get a live tree for there as well and it is always decorated with painted pine cones, cranberries, and popcorn and everyone has to help decorate it. I for one like the holidays for the most part. I dont like how comercialized they have become but I do not mind some shopping or a few hours at a mall or two. This is the first year in five that I have not had to work on Christmas at all and I am looking forward to it. Looks like most of ya will be getting a lump of coal. :lol:

Gary s, NOTHING........:eek:

SST, I will need anger management for the next month..... I cant stand the holidays, I hate everything about them....:angry::angry::angry:

Todd Z

My wife is an x firefighter and teacher at A and M firefighting school in The Tx Panhandle. so no real tree's here.I miss a live tree,but love the fireplace,so we will spend hours setting up the tree's.She bought a prelit to put in the front living room and we will setup the other in the back living room where most of the presents will go._Ron

Latest posts