WTB: Rear Right Quarter Panel and Rear Floor Mat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Penney

Reaction score
I am trying to find a right rear quarter panel for the bed of my 2001 Trac. Hopefully with the same color code, TS aka Silver Frost. Has anyone seen one in a salvage yard? Also looking for same year grey OEM rear floor mat. I am located in St. Louis.

Thanks. :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt the box plastic? Can they fiberglass or melt a new section in? Never thought about the repair process before, I assumed the whole box would probably need to be replaced. :banghead:

A shop in the Des Moines (Ia) area had a new replacement box side and some other parts on craigslist last month. I had it saved, but the ad has expired and disappeared. I had sent them an e-mail about it, but they didn't answer. They had a job cancelled when the truck was declared totalled after they ordered parts. I just wanted the parts for "just in case" and didn't want to pay full price ($1100 for everything), but they seemed to want to get rid of them. Point is, replacement sides are available.

My body shop guy quoted me $900 to fix a hole the size of my fist right next to the tailgate. I know panels are out there, I was just hoping to find the correct color. Anybody do there own fiberglass work?

They are fiberglass. Never knew until I was rear ended and they had to get a new panel. Insurance covered it so I don't know where or how they got it but it's doable.

Check the J/Y i posed about on main board..... they have the whole truck.

Todd Z