WTB: Gauge Cluster PRNDL Indicator

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDawn Houlahan

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Long time no type... :D

The Trac has been great, but I've been super busy the last 18 months or so with a new job position and I've been building a Shelby Cobra replica the past year, so that's taken much of my time and money!

Anyways, I replaced some dash bulbs in Dawn's Trac a few months back and didn't realize the little cable for the shift indicator got out of its groove, and it frayed the cable. I put it back in place, but it finally broke yesterday.

Anyone got a spare gauge cluster or cluster parts with a good PRNDL indicator assembly they want to sell?

I thought I would check here before being sodomized by my local dealer... :rolleyes:

Thanks, and hope all the regulars (and the new peeps) have been well!

Mark

G-

I only need the PRNDL indicator (it simply snaps out of the main cluster)...

Ours is an '02, so it would have to come from an '01 to '03, I think the '04 cluster changed...

If you are willing to sell just that (don't need a whole cluster), then what do you say to $20 plus shipping?

I can paypal right away or send you a check...

I haven't been on here in a while, as noted, but I've been a member here for over four years and others will vouch for me...

Mark